- If you don't know your ring size, it is easy to measure by following the below steps.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper.
- Wrap it around your finger at the knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the guide below to determine your UK ring size (we recommend using the circumference measurement in MM on the ruler).
- US RING SIZE 5/ UK RING SIZE J 1/12
- DIAMETER 15.7 MM
- CIRCUMFERENCE 49.3MM
- US SIZE 6/ UK SIZE L
- DIAMETER 16.5MM
- CIRCUMFERENCE 52MM
- US SIZE 7/ UK SIZE N
- DIAMETER 17.3MM
- CIRCUMFERENCE 55MM
- US SIZE 8/UK SIZE P
- DIAMETER 18.1MM
- CIRCUMFERENCE 57MM
- US SIZE 9/ UK SIZE R
- DIAMETER 19MM
- CIRCUMFERENCE 59.5MM